Le Méridien Arlington
1121 19th Street North, Arlington, VA, 22209, United States
Phone: (703) 351-9170
4.1/5 299 reviews
A Sophisticated Arlington Hotel Just Steps from Georgetown
Uncover the sights and sounds of the nation's Capital at Le Méridien Arlington. Mixing unique culture with its international heritage, our Arlington hotel is easily accessible from Georgetown, Rosslyn, and downtown Washington, D.C.
Immerse yourself in all that this iconic destination has to offer including enriching art, local music, and forward-looking fashion. Our boutique hotel is close to numerous restaurants, shopping options, and corporate offices.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Book Your Summer Escape
Summer daydreams become a reality when you book in spring. Book by May 31 to lock in our best rates of the season. Plus, members save even more and enjoy:
- Save up to 5% on our lowest available rates
- Earn Starpoints® for each eligible stay
- Enjoy complimentary in-room Internet access
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for member rates.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 299 verified guest reviews
80%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Excellent, customer service was exceptional!
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for SPG Members
- Valet Parking (Sun-Thurs): $40 per day, (Fri-Sat): $25 per day
- Self Parking (Weekends Only): $18 per day
- SPG Category 4
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Two Spa Treatment Rooms
- 24-hour Business Centre
Hours Of Operation
The Perfect Setting for your Washington, D.C. Meetings
Plan an inspiring meeting with our 3,330 square feet of flexible event space, contemporary design, and signature catering options.
- 5 meeting spaces including one large ballroom
- AV equipment
- 4 miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Outdoor terrace overlooking the Potomac River and Georgetown
Located at 1121 19th Street, we are steps away from the urban village of Rosslyn and a short walk over the Francis Scott Key Bridge to Georgetown.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Fashion Centre at Pentagon City
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Key Bridge Boat House
- Lincoln Theatre
- Arlington National Cemetery
- National Mall
- Smithsonian Institute Museums
- Washington National Monument