Weddings at Le Méridien Arlington
Plan the wedding of your dreams at Le Méridien Arlington. Discover carefully curated cuisine, uncompromising service, and stunning views of Georgetown at our Washington, D.C. wedding venues.
From grand ceremonies to intimate rehearsal dinners, our wedding team will ensure your experience is seamless from start to finish.
Enjoy sophisticated hotel space and accommodations for your memorable day.
- Number of venue options: 2
- Indoor capacity: 150
- Outdoor capacity: 150
- Service fees and taxes included
- Customizable packages
Request more information online, or contact our Wedding Specialist for more details or to schedule a tour:
Le Méridien Sales
Le Méridien Arlington Wedding Venues
Le Méridien Arlington is a one-of-a-kind destination for your Washington, D.C. wedding. Ideally situated on the banks of the scenic Potomac River, our hotel is just steps from Georgetown.
Le Méridien Arlington offers unique indoor and outdoor wedding venues for ceremonies, receptions and more.
Our ballroom is an ideal setting for a variety of elegant affairs. At 1,800 square feet, it offers natural light and a modern design customizable to your vision for your big day.
Take in breathtaking views of the Potomac on the Amuse Terrace. Our vibrant outdoor space can be beautifully transformed for your special day with our package that includes an aisle runner and six 42-inch white columns.
The Perfect Package for Your Big Day
Our dedicated catering and events team will work with you to exceed your guests' expectations and ensure your magical day is exactly as you dreamed.
- Complimentary event space (with Food & Beverage Minimum)
- Complimentary set up, to include dance floor and linens
- Dedicated Catering Manager to plan your event
- Personal Event Manager on the day of your wedding
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for the night of your wedding
- Special room block rate for overnight guests
- One hour hosted cocktail reception space
- Complete three course dinner including wedding cake
- Tableside wine service during dinner
- Sparkling champagne toast
- Menu tasting up to 4 people with the Chef
Rehearsal Dinner & Farewell Brunch Venues
Discover local cuisine and creative presentations in one of our distinctive venues, all with an abundance of natural light.
- Amuse Semi-Private Dining - views of the Potomac
- Adagio (mini ballroom)
- Vivace Ballroom
- Amuse Terrace - Outdoor venue with secured backup space